we've got the answers
Have a question? We’re here to help. We’ve answered some of the most common questions about our products below. If you don’t see the the answer to a question you have, submit a form on our contact page and we’ll be happy to assist you.
frequently asked questions
BSI works with a network of manufacturers’ reps that will get you started on your project. You can find the rep in your area here.
You can order parts directly from BSI at email@example.com or call (800) 662-9595.
Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a two-year warranty on most products. Stone and solid-surface countertops have a one-year warranty. For specific warranty information, refer to the product pages.
No, we do not offer a warranty on food shield glass.
There are a few variables that you need to consider when selecting the right BSI sneeze guard for your operation.
- Do you want to offer self-service dining, full-service dining, or both?
- Do you want shelving or pass throughs?
- Do you want a single shield or multiple layers of shields?
- Do you need lights, warmers, or both?
- Are you warming or cooling the food that you are shielding?
BSI’s standard NSF finishes include:
- Stainless Steel #4
- Stainless Steel #8 Mirror
- Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Wrinkle Black
- Prismatic Brass
- Smoked Copper
- Brushed Aluminum
It depends on the glass thickness.
- 1/4” Tempered Glass Centerline Max of 54”
- 3/8” Tempered Glass Centerline Max of 66”
- 1/2” Tempered Glass Centerline Max of 72”